Instructions for use:
- Add one and a quarter cup of water to one cup of powder.
- Add salt as needed to suit your taste.
- Mix it thoroughly.
- Let it soak for minimum of one hour. The batter is now ready for use.
- Heat a pan (approximately 375° F) for a few minutes.
- Sprinkle a little bit of oil before making the first Dosa.
- Spread the batter in spiral fashion on the pan.
- Sprinkle oil (1 teaspoon or as needed) or butter or ghee to make Butter Dosa or Ghee Dosa.
- Cook until it is golden brown and flip as needed.
- Serve it with Sambar, Chutney, Aloo Masala, Idli podi with Ghee or Oil.
- Kids may love it with sugar and ghee or ketchup.
Ingredients: Little Millet, Kodo Millet, Barnyard Millet, Fenugreek Seeds, Rock Salt.